I’ll just ride out here. Don’t worry. Oh, right. My bad. Hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut. Go go go, moving through. I want that tree gone. Now! Agent Sterling, exit the premises, now! What are you doing? Get in the car! Get in position! Holy shh… – Walter, let’s go! – Clear the exits! Let’s go, go, go! Activate auto drive. Auto drive, engaged. Sterling private jet hangar. See that, Walter? You can bird me. But you can’t stop me. He was behind us. Ugh! Buckle up. And get me everything we can on that Beckett kid. You think they’re working together? Sterling works alone. He’s using him for something. You brought the lady bird? She’s my emotional support animal. You gonna need a life support animal if that bird poop in my – Ugh, we got company. We’ve got units blocking every street, overpass and exit within a 5 mile radius. Perfect, time for a cattle drive. Saddle up! Evasive maneuvers activated. I don’t have time for this. Activate weapons! What? Activating weapons. Relax, I’m just gonna take out her tires. Oh, that’s really bad. Oh I dare you. Deactivating weapons. No, we’re the good guys. We can’t shoot the other good guys. Yeah, you’re right Walter. Let’s just pull over and talk it out. Exactly! Can we? Activate weapons! Activating weapons. Deactivate weapons. Deactivating weapons. How about something non-lethal like, oil slick! – Activate weapons.
– Activating weapons. – Deactivate weapons.
– Deactivating weapons. – Don’t listen to Walter. Activate weapons.
– Activating weapons. Oil slick! – Activate weapons.
– Activating weapons. Oil slick! – Oil slick. Oil slick. Oil slick. Oil slick!
– Activate. Activate. Activate. This man trippin. – Oil slick. Oil slick. Oil slick. Oil slick!
– Activate. Activate. Activate. Deactivate. System shut down. Goodbye Ahh! What did you do?! Ahh!! He’s like a God of the asphalt. We’ll see about that. Alright, I got this. I got this. I got this. I got this. We’re gonna die. Watch out! We should be coming up on him any second. Ahhh! This ends now. Is everyone in position? Affirmative. In position. Walter, get that computer back online. Systems coming back online. Defensive applications online. Oil slick? Fine. Whatever. Just press it. Wait! We’re driving backwards. That was tight. Yeah, it’s official. I’m a fan. Did anyone else see a pigeon in that car?